Re: Help Wanted with White Moon Heroquest

From: simon_hibbs2 <simon.hibbs_at_...>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 10:12:58 -0000

> I'd say a representative of the God of Death can play a pivotal role
> in re-creating this myth. She *must* die if she is to be reborn
> again.

Chewck out this Digest entry:

http://glorantha.temppeli.org/digest/gd2/1996.06/4132.html

This is very Nathan, her rites include human sacrifice, often voluntary, but with a twist that the sacrifice is often spared, resurected or reborn. I'm veering dangerously into Digest territory here, but I assume it's ok to just say that Entekosiad has more (very cryptic) stuff?

Sticking with HW/HQ material, a mysterious white goddess turns up in early Orlanthi myths along with a male red god often identified as Shargash. The indexes for Thunder Rebbels and Storm Tribe might be worth checking.

Simon Hibbs