Re: Durulz queries

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2004 13:55:37 +0000 (GMT)

> Essentially he wanted his parents to have been
> Lhankor Mhy devotees
> looking into something related to Delecti. In the
> course of their
> investigation they went on a field trip and were
> slain. He was only
> saved from death by the intervention of a small
> family of durulz and raised among them.

Sounds like one of my PCs in reverse: a duck raised by humans. And I, too, had fun working out starting skills. We started with RQ and converted to HQ, though, so life got even more complicated. Soon we hope to restart, first converting to HQ, so I'll be interested in answers to this, too. Being limited to only one profession keyword was my main bugbear, when the characters previous experience suggests that they should have a mix of several.

Jane Williams

Yahoo! Messenger - Communicate instantly..."Ping" your friends today! Download Messenger Now http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com/download/index.html