Durulz queries

From: Stephen McGinness <stephenmcg_at_...>
Date: Thu, 08 Jan 2004 13:48:25 -0000

Had a problem with the yahoo interface - apologies if this is sent multiple times!

I have a new player who is also completely new to Glorantha. In walking him through the generation of a character he has come up with what sounds like an interesting background but left me wondering what to do about keywords and starting skills.

Essentially he wanted his parents to have been Lhankor Mhy devotees looking into something related to Delecti. In the course of their investigation they went on a field trip and were slain. He was only saved from death by the intervention of a small family of durulz and raised among them.

He was adopted by the campaign clan when he was 18 as the Lunar oppression of the durulz became too oppressive on the family that raised him.

Any suggestions??

Stephen