Re: Illuminated Uroxi?

From: Graham Robinson <graham_at_...>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 11:39:21 +0000

Based on RQ...

>1. Can an Uroxi be Illuminated.

Yes. More to the point, an illuminate can join any cult.

>2. Would he be accepted as a worshipper. Ie would they detect him
>as illumiated or perhaps would he fail the entrance (be rejected by
>Stormbull himself)?

No. One power illumination grants is that you can leave and join cults more or less at will.

>3. Would you be able to reverse the 'awakening' via a heroquest?

No. Illumination would reveal that the heroquest is a matter of personal perspective. The illuminate would be able to see past the illusion, negating the heroquest's power to "remove" the illumination.

I don't think that an illuminate is necessarily chaotic. Instead, morality is a matter of personal choice, not one imposed by membership in a cult. While your Uroxi illuminate can't be "cured" he can choose to accept the morality of this (or any other cult) as his own. It's then the GM's job to tempt the player into breaking his self-imposed ethics. Should be a fun game.

Cheers,
Graham

--
Graham Robinson