Illuminated Uroxi?

From: Rob <robert.davis_at_...>
Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 10:44:07 -0000

Guys

Can you help me out. I have this idea of having an Uroxi beserker illuminated. Is that possible. The idea is he was a Heortling Warrior made captive during Starbrows rebellion and sold as a slave to Lunar Noble and illuminated by being bombarded with Nysalor riddles. On escape he is trying to escape the illumination and has joined the Strombulll cult is rabidly anti chaos. I suppose he kind of feels he has been psychologically raped by Lunar Chaos. His goal I suppose would be to try and Heroquest to remove the illumination.

I like the above idea, but in summary;

  1. Can an Uroxi be Illuminated.
  2. Would he be accepted as a worshipper. Ie would they detect him as illumiated or perhaps would he fail the entrance (be rejected by Stormbull himself)?
  3. Would you be able to reverse the 'awakening' via a heroquest?

Cheers,
Rob