Re: Illuminated Uroxi?

From: Rob <robert.davis_at_...>
Date: Tue, 20 Jan 2004 06:57:51 -0000

Thanks for all the input. I read CoT last night regarding Illumination and the side panels with Oddi. I don't now think that illumination is something that fits my concept of the Uroxi I was thinking of. I think most Gods of Glorantha are illuminated aren't they? I think I read that somewhere. Part of being a 'Cosmic Entity' is having that level of conciousness. Not to say its a prerequisite  but Orlanth, for example, as a great god would be illuminated, wouldn't he? And the Uroxi could approach Chaos and the Lunar Empire from the Arkati persepective - ie the light side of the force! Even after 'enlightenment' the person would still know that Chaos is destructive as opposed to constructive force so choose to view it as a negative.

Esotera!! Bring it on!!!!