RE: Re: DP: Kjartan's Pool and the Pelaskans

From: Matthew Cole <matthew.cole_at_...>
Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 18:02:02 -0000

It was still cool to get info from the 'idea conceiver'. Whatever the remit.

I think, having read DP, that it is very obvious that it's supposed to be a store of inspiration (maybe not purely).

I already use it exactly as you describe

Ian Cooper wrote:

I assumed it was just a cool mystery for folks to discover in play (I must do a project manager's notes but the intent of a lot of entries in DP was not to not to provide references to know facts squirreled away in some secret II file, but hooks that would give you inspiration to answer the questions they pose or fill out the myth they describe. So something like 'Why do Pelaskos Fishermen come to the pool', or 'What happened to the pegasi and did the wanderers take some' are questions to be answered in your game.