Re: Dragonewt Plinths

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Thu, 5 Feb 2004 08:18:10 +0000 (GMT)

> Anyone got an image (either in mind or not) of a
> dragonewt plint they could let me have?

> I'm thinking that the sphere part would be
> invisible unless you are on (or are about to be on)
> the actual road.

The "plinths" that marked a Road IMG were ancient standing stones covered in weird inscriptions. Moss-covered, obviously ancient. Stonehenge with dressing. Only 5 minutes ago they weren't there :)

The players never got onto the Road themselves, so I never had to figure out what the plinths would have looked like from that perpective, other than "totally different".

Jane Williams

BT Yahoo! Broadband - Free modem offer, sign up online today and save �80 http://btyahoo.yahoo.co.uk