Re: OOO Ain't the Real Ruler!

From: jorganos <joe_at_...>
Date: Thu, 05 Feb 2004 16:32:42 -0000

Now in what way is this different from the Orlanthi situation? Orlanth blusters, but Ernalda directs...

> I have always held that in my Glorantha this kind of thing is the
norm. When it appears that AA or ZZ or even Kaarg is the fuler, this is just the frontal face of the expendable beings (males) which are cast out towards the surface world in order to protect the real important parts.

And in order to protect the womb, he created the Kingdom of Night, with lots of even more expendable beings (humans) to spend against trouble.