Hey Guys! I'm new to Hero Quest

From: John <odincircle_at_...>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 02:21:21 -0000

I saw this game on Steve's website a few months back. I saw the cover art of the Imperial Lunar Handbook. It looked interesting to say the least. I wasn't really sure what was up. I saw a game called Hero Wars which was about novel size. Then I found books with the Hero Quest Logo on them. It was confusing at first. I decided to do a little research on the subject. Why the name change? I also noticed that Hero Quest has a Steve Jackson logo on the cover as well now. I haven't managed to pick up the main book yet. Because me gaming store didn't have a copy on hand. But I did manage to get a copy of the hero's book though. My main book should hopefully be in next week I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I noticed this game has a very dedicated fan base. So I'm interested in seeing what makes this game so great and why people like it so much. I'm really happy to be a part of the community.

John