Re: Re: Glass in Glorantha?

From: Philippe Sigaud <sigaud_at_...>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 15:47:25 +0100

first, thank you Jane, for showing me glassonline.

I didn't know glassblowing was known so early. Ok, no ore qualms for me to put them everywhere in my game )

> > And maybe Caladraland: when
> > Caladra fell from the Sky, he must have created the Glass God...

> Shadow Plateau with its Palace of Black Glass, dear Philippe... ;-)

Yeah, well, I always saw 'black glass' as just a layman term for 'obsidian'. Not very useful fo make windows or such. Weapons, though...

> I'm fairly certain that glassblowers in the Kethaelan cities produce
> glass objects specifically designed for the Heortling market. (The
> romans along the Rhine produced glass drinking horns...)

Adopted. There, I learnt many things today:)

        Philippe