Re: New Character Questions

From: Gilbert Pili <gpili_at_...>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2004 15:37:49 -0000

Thanks, Nick --

God Forgot definitely sounds like a possibility. The one thing that's kind of tricky is that, visually, he's thinking more like a character from Teshnos (more of an Indian/Cambodian flavor). Still, I could see someone who has traveled in these areas and perhaps adopted a style of dress. One other area I was looking at was Seshnela (HQ p. 52), and although it's a very strict religious area, perhaps he is part of a secret order that operates "under the radar."

I think part of the reasoning behind his (and/or his order's) philosophy is the debacle with the God Learners, and perhaps a new approach to magic, so again, some connection with Seshnela may make sense.