Re: Siege of Whitewall

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 08:07:17 +0000 (GMT)

> 1619 date, .. (CHDP).

> "Gloranthan Military Experience" ... 1619

> Genertela Box p.48 and HW Introduction to Glorantha
> p.147 corroborate 1619

Looks a bit unanimous, doesn't it? Surely some mistake??

Picking up from some private email Andr� and I had on the subject: could it be possible that Whitewall was under siege by *someone* in the years earlier than 1619? It doesn't need to have been major, or effective, to fit the plot, it could just have been local tribes squabbling. I assume those big walls weren't built specifically to keep out the Lunars, after all. There was civil war in that area once the Pharoah vanished, wasn't there?

Jane Williams

Yahoo! Messenger - Communicate instantly..."Ping" your friends today! Download Messenger Now http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com/download/index.html