Various details

From: Moah, platypus powaaa! <MOAH_at_...>
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2004 21:16:23 +0100

Hi,

I'm setting up a heortling campaign more or less based on Sartar Rising. I'm wondering a few things, which I believe are nitpicking details, but nibble on my my brain like moth on priceless fabric.

1/ how many people are there in the dragon pass? Is this said anywhere? I didn't find it in Dragon Pass Land of Thunder. Is there also a count by nation/race or something like that?

2/ Orlanth is Dead gives a list of question to calculate the clan's wealth, but doesn't give a scale. Is there a way for me to find out how my clan compares to a wealthy clan, an average one or a poor one?

3/ Is there anywhere a way to find out what a clan's size would be?

4/ I'm thinking of making arules about clan reputation for various parameters (like reputation for wisdom/judgement, for war abilities, etc.) Before I draft them, though I wonder if someone has done that somewhere already.

Also, is there anything detailed about the giant craddle in Pavis anywhere? I'm playing in 1620 and I'm thinking of sending my PCs there in 1621 to have them interact with the event...

Thanks for your help,
Moah, platypus powaaa!