Re: Re: Various details

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_...>
Date: Thu, 04 Mar 2004 10:33:37 +1300

Bryan wrote:

>Anyone have a feel for what the break down is of true trolls versus
>trollkin? 10:1? 100:1?

The Book of Us suggests that Trollkin can form up to 75% of the community.

> Also anyone know what the most populous of
>the beast men types are?

The Dragon Pass boardgame gives the beastmen two satyrs, three minotaurs, one manticore and four centaur units. That's indicative of the beastmen that can fight thou.

> (I was just a little surprised by both of
>these numbers, and am trying to digest them and meld them into my
>understanding of kerofinnela)

The troll population includes the troll woods and around Skyfall lake.

--Peter Metcalfe