Re: Dream walking?

From: Julian Lord <jlord_at_...>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 10:37:16 +0100

Bryan :

> But more seriously, there is another big issue: No kids. Clans need
> kids to be the next generation. Even if a Vingan did desire to get
> married, what clan is willing to part with a bride price for someone
> who is infertile and will bring no kids to the clan?

Old chestnut.
I don't believe that most Vingans are infertile, and they are certainly not described as such in ST.

I can agree that some Vingans may be so closely tied with Death that they cannot marry or bear children, but remember : even some Humakti can marry and have kids !

Surely Vingans should be able to. They are not Babs Gori ...

Julian Lord

--
"Hmmm, I've heard of other powers.

... Real Life ?"