Re: Pregnant Vingans?

From: bethexton_at_...
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 21:30:54 -0000

That is exactly what i was looking at. If Ernaldans need help in not conceiving, presumably like on earth you don't need magic to be able to conceive (not that all couples will easily do so by any means). It is part of the magic of being an 'animal' (or 'person') is another way of putting it.

I'd been under the impression that all Vingans gave their fertility to Ernalda to hold, but now I understand that is only those temporarily joining Red Woman sub-cult from Ernalda. It just struck me as possible that, if one sub-cult has such an ability, the cult in general may have options in that regard.

Not that it matters greatly to me, just since I mis-understood this originally I'm trying to get it all right in my mind now.

-Bryan