Re: Faceless Statue

From: Rob <robert_m_davis_at_...>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 18:36:44 -0000

I never really thought of the Faceless Statue as a Jolanti. If he was, then he was a big daddy one! I was trying to find the details of where I got his size from. Anaxials roster gives Jolanti as a rule with a size of Large 5w. Giant Jolanti are 15w2. Anaxials quote Dringi as being Giant Jolanti. A giant jolanti is the same size roughly speaking as a large elephant.

The Rough Guide to Pavis says that Pavis sat on the shoulders of an immense faceless statue. Now I don't think that he was a jolanti. Maybe Greg could confirm for us if no one else can. But to take on Waha, the nomads, Thog and the resident Jolanti (albeit aided) then he must have been of surpassing size. Hence Gonn Orta size 5w5.

ahem, I thank you.

Rob

PS: I feel like a Lhankor Mhy student doing his EWF exam!