More interesting Minis

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2004 22:49:36 -0700

More Minis goodness.

Crocodile games (www.crocodilegames.com) produces a game based on mythic Egypt called "Wargods of Aegyptus" (and one based on mythic Greece called
"Wargod of Olympus", but their website really doesn't mention it...).

Anyway, for some good Pelorian basin types, you might check out the Asar: http://secure.nxco.com/fortress/cgi-bin/croc/store/commerce.cgi?keywords=asar (If that URL doesn't work, from the main page click on "Enter the Store", then "Asar"

The Bowmen & Chariots are a bit too Egyption for my Glorantha, but the swordsmen and spearmen are particularly fine (Ah, as soon as I scrape up the money...).

In the greens (forthcoming models) area they have two very nice Rinliddi types. Check out
http://www.crocodilegames.com/greens_details.asp?ID=32&Page=4&Archived=False and
http://www.crocodilegames.com/greens_details.asp?ID=31&Page=5&Archived=False (and if thise URLS don't work, if not, go to the main page, then click on
"Greens Gallery" in the left-hand column).

RR
- Richelieu