Re: Re: Pen & Paper Fan Awards

From: Henk Langeveld <hlangeveld_at_...>
Date: Tue, 06 Apr 2004 21:38:58 +0200

Henk Langeveld:

Trotsky wrote:
> There were no selection criteria - its a purely write-in ballot, so > voters can put down whatever they want.

And I spent some more time reading the reviews - I understand now that unearthed arcana is positioned as an alternative players' handbook, creating a whole new game world. Similar to the old BRP.

But I digress... Token HQ reference,

Hmmm, I wonder if HQ would be a suitable game systems for UA.

Cheers,
Henk