RE: Greetings and Felicitations

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 18:32:42 +0100

> I realize that this is endemic to Gloratha, but everything is
> cross-referenced in such a way that
> you are always jumping in the middle. So you get the feeling
> there's a coherent
> explanation *somewhere*, but you only get to see bits of it.

If you ever find it, do let the rest of us know :)

Personally I rather like the way everything is linked to everything else. All I can suggest as a method of coping is that you pick one area to start with, and work your way out from that base. That's what I'm doing. And classifying the whole areas of Mysticism and Sorcery as "foreigners, burn them" makes life *so* much easier!

> But to give you an example of how newbie I am, I spent the
> last day or so hunting down
> a map I could use. As in a map with the basic
> countries/regions laid out in a way I could
> read. Because I couldn't even figure out where everything was
> in relation to each other.

I seem to remember a nice new PDF map having just come out, with exactly this "where are the homelands" information on it. Lokarnos...? Yes, there it is.

http://www.glorantha.com/support/HomelandsMap.pdf