Re: Greetings and Felicitations

From: Paul Andrew King <paul_at_...>
Date: Tue, 4 May 2004 20:15:54 +0100

> I'm thinking I
>probably want something on the outer edge of the Lunar empire, so
>that the Lunars can
>be present, even if not the main villains or story point. What edge
>would depend a bit on
>where people wanted to be from. (If the characters all want
>homelands west of the
>Empire, I'm not going to locate the game on the Eastern edge.)

Dragon Pass and Pavis are both on the edge of the Empire and have a reasonable amount of support material in print - although the main source for Pavis is reprinted RQ2 material. Although still a bit RQ oriented this site might be a good place to start looking http://griselda.zunder.org.uk/ (it might not be what you expect but still well worth a look !)

If you want somewhere completely different and are prepared to wing it, then Spol has a lot of potential dealing with the machinations of the Darkness-worshipping nobility up to and including the dreaded "Taloned Countess"

If you want to go into depth the "Unfinished Works" cover culture, history and mythology of some areas - but probably aren't the best starting point for someone new to Glorantha. (A good Lunar history starts here
http://www.glorantha.com/library/history/hle-0wane.html )

--
--
Guide to Taoism_