Re: Re: Greetings and Felicitations

From: Manuel MOLINIER <manuel.molinier_at_...>
Date: Thu, 6 May 2004 16:24:02 +0200

For you people from Canada if you are from Quebec I can send/post stuff in French since we had french version of Runequest/herowars. (I mean uncopyright or partial official information on a topic)

Manuel

  Jeff Kyer - going back to work on Trader Princes.

  P.S. Its quite possible your friend got her stuff through me at a   convention - I think was pretty much the only guy up in Canada   covering HeroQuest for a long while there.

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor