Re: Greetings and Felicitations

From: Keith Nellist <kmnellist_at_...>
Date: Tue, 04 May 2004 11:28:36 -0000

Hiya Light,

I have used different time periods and locations from Gloranthan history. This allows me to make up stuff without it needing to be totally consistent with "modern" publications - a kind of license to YGMV in case you needed one. (It also allows me to scour obscure and OOP publications for bizarre references that I can shoehorn into the game, but that is just fun for me rather than an extra labour).

In any case, I have some info on 13th Century Carmania "the Blood Kings War", 9th Century Pavis "Imperial Age Pavis" if you're interested in these excellent time periods. Even some info on 14th century Votankiland, but not much.

Like someone said, it depends on what sort of game you want to run.

Keith