Greetings and Felicitations

From: light_castle_at_...
Date: Tue, 04 May 2004 02:31:16 -0000

Hi everybody. This looks like the right list for me, as I am a complete and utter HeroQuest and Glorantha newbie. In fact, I was sold on the system, but after getting the book the world has become more and more of a lure.

Mind you, especially in the HQ main book, it's all offered as tantalizing hints with very little detail. I understand this is intentional, but it makes it a bit difficult to answer questions from potential players about what they might want to play. I've got HQ voices, which is nice, but I'm still looking for places I can go to get a bit more detail on the cultures.

Part of this is because I'm trying to figure out where I would want to start a campaign. I do realize Dragon Pass is the classic, but I'd like to try somewhere else if possible.

Am more than open to your suggestions.

LC