Re: Re: Greetings and Felicitations

From: Moah, platypus powaaa! <moah_at_...>
Date: Mon, 10 May 2004 19:58:49 +0200

Roderick and Ellen Robertson wrote:

> The Big Showdown is quite a few books in the future. Quite a few books *for
> each region* in the future. The first three volumes of Sartar Rising
> (Barbarian Adventures, Orlanth is Dead, and the upcoming one) are just a
> taste of what's to come for the Heortlings - there is more "history" after
> the Dragonrise.

> Of course, no-one will force you to play the later (or any, for that matter)
> published adventures. You may find that your Glorantha is varying far from
> the "official" one though, which might make purchasing decision easier, but
> discussion on a list like this one, or the Digest, harder. Asking "So what
> happens now that Argrath and Jar-Eel have married and run off to Pameltela
> together to run an exttortion and smuggling racket" might lead to all sorts
> of fun, but nothing official!

My problem is that I *really* wants to play it, but i don't know how i'll be able to wait the 10 years it'll take to get the rest of it, and I'd hate to do my own sauce and miss the opportunity to play the official stuff.

My problem is that I *really* wants to play it, but i don't know how i'll be able to wait the 10 years it'll take to get the rest of it, and I'd hate to do my own sauce and miss the opportunity to play the official stuff. I will hate when I get to the point of "ok, so the dragon has risen and destroyed  the entropic engines. Now what? Should I stop my campaigning for a couple years till I get the answer ?"

Moah, platypus powaaa!