Re: True Dragons and heroic scale

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Tue, 11 May 2004 06:46:40 -0000

> >That lets me ask a question. How esoteric is esoteric?

Donald:
> When it gets too far from role-playing in Glorantha for an average
> newcomer to cope with.

I would point out here, before any confusion is caused, that LC does not seem to be an average newcomer. I would not recommend the average newcomer, fresh from DnD and background modules where every word is true, to dive into the Glorantha list.

Donald:
> It's not an either/or thing, I read both quite
> happily but there's some stuff on the Digest which is just too
> obscure for me to cope with.

Same here. Still assuming that you mean the Glorantha list, which (thank all the gods and Graham) has not been restricted to Digest format for quite some time, so you can delete all the incomprehensible bits and keep the rest.