Re: Re: Last Refuge of Scoundrels

From: Light Castle <light_castle_at_...>
Date: Thu, 13 May 2004 16:26:58 -0400

Hey Jeff.

On 13 May 2004 at 14:36, Jeff wrote:

> Yes, good luck with that! I'll see if I can track down any other
> members of the Glorantha Tribe in Montreal. I can recommend
> Hyperborea games greatly.

That might not be a bad idea, seeing as scheduling and fear of the new seems to be making my regular gaming group a less and less likely happening. (I may have to go and bat my eyes at some of the WoD players I know. They've occasionally mentioned an interest in playing with me, so it might be time to see if I can hook them in.)

> Your questions and comments have really livened up the list in the
> ways it was meant to be livened up.

*blush*
It's been an honour and a pleasure. Wait till I've got enough background under my feet to feel confident trading my own ideas back into the flow. It's always nice to have interesting brains to pick.

LC