Re: Whitewall

From: Light Castle <light_castle_at_...>
Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 00:48:46 -0400

OK, this helps, but I'm still not clear. Heortland in the Holy Country was divided into 4 Earldoms, of which one is the Volsaxi area (in the north) and one is Esvular (in the South?). The south had long ago been influenced by the West, thus the God Forgot islands (also called the Leftarm islands?) and the Aeolian church is Esvular.

When the Beltinar goes bye-bye, Broyan declares himself king of Heortland, although he is really only king of the Volsaxi. Rikard leads a crusade to "free the ancient holy lands of Malkonwal from the Pagans" and shows up and conquers the South?

Then the Lunars come in and... what does Rikard do? Broyan holds out in Whitewall, do the Lunars just bypass him, cut him off, and take Rikard out?

And finally, does Orlanthi magic stop working after the fall of Whitewall?

LC