Re: One of my players' character, and mysticism

From: Paul May <kax_at_...>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2004 18:01:13 +1000

At 06:36 AM 30/06/04, PMetcalfe wrote:
>At 06:51 PM 6/29/04 +1000, you wrote:
> > One of my players wants a mystic - well, an ex-mystic - for a
> character; particularly, an ex-Taraltaran Ernalda Steadwife initiate.
> > Where do I find out about mystics for HQ, please?
>
>Staying well clear of the quibbles and caveats about what is Mysticism,
>there's nothing published yet. The only hint that has been given is that
>the cult of Vai Madar Sai (HQ p113) - helpfully called < snip >
>Bentus, is apparently described in similar terms in the ILH-1.If so, then
>Taraltara provides several Talents.

  I'll look at them and work something out. The major thing is what skills she'd still have and what Talents, Charms &c she'd have kept if any.

  Thanks.

Paul May
0409544095

Any opinion expressed is mine, no matter where I got it from, and I retain all rights to it, should it prove to be of any value.

---