One of my players' character, and mysticism

From: Paul May <kax_at_...>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 18:51:10 +1000

  One of my players wants a mystic - well, an ex-mystic - for a character; particularly, an ex-Taraltaran Ernalda Steadwife initiate.   Where do I find out about mystics for HQ, please?   I don't have any more than the basic book and the Hero book for rules at the moment. I will be getting the books as I can, but the order of things may become important. I'm not going to be running this game for a little while, though, so there's no time pressure.

  Thanks.

Paul May
0409544095

Any opinion expressed is mine, no matter where I got it from, and I retain all rights to it, should it prove to be of any value.

---