Re: Re: Flying fighters?

From: Roderick and Ellen Robertson <rjremr_at_...>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 08:33:51 -0700

> Roderick trash Speed Racer, next thing you know, he'll be dissing
> Peabody's Improbable History.

Whoah, hold on there, pardner!

Peabody remains one of the classics of the Storyteller's art. The whole canon of the Rocky & Bullwinkle show is a treasured memory (it helps when you have as many of the videos as they put out, and it is still chown on Nickleodeon, or Boom, or Cartoon Network (can't remember which)).

On the other hand, next thing I know, *you'll* be extolling the virtues of "Simba, the little white lion cub" (it used to come on right after Speed Racer, and even at 7, I found it cloying).

RR
- Richelieu