Re: Karse, Heortland

From: Nick Brooke <Nick_at_...>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 2004 21:44:37 -0000

> Hmmm... Since I'm still getting used to the 5 season calendar,
> which is the worst for travelling?

Probably Dark or Storm season.

Dark season is colder and snowier (this is when Dragon Pass freezes solid and everybody dies on the Hero Wars sample resistance table).

Storm season is still quite cold and has the roughest weather, but the deeper snowdrifts have melted or been blown away. Look out for sudden blizzards, though!

Sea season is pleasant, but can be rainy, and is when you get on the land and start sowing.

Fire season can be hot, but this the default campaigning season. Everything's been planted, harvest isn't yet due, so you can get the lads together and do things.

Earth season is when we gather in the harvest, and nobody *really* wants to be away from home.

Cheers, Nick