RE: Quick 'n dirty: The Royal Family of Tarsh

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 22:36:21 +0100

> I have consulted the
> internet, Tarsh in Flames, and Genertela:Crucible of the Hero Wars

But not King of Sartar?

> I hope the experts check in soon and I am not forced to trudge
> through the Digest to find my answer.

Pete Metcalfe, are you there? Failing that, I can answer a few of these.

> Pharandros
> - his mother (Moirades' wife) has taken up with a Sartarite pretender
> - who is his mother?
> - who is the pretender?

Estal Donge, and Temertain. But the Tarsh part of CHDP has her as his mother, and the Sartarite part as his sister. Confusing. Also, they get confined to the City of Wonders in 1632, but it vanished from the world forever in 1624.

KoS p 147 says Estal was from "the city of Durnsa", wherever that is.

> Fazzur as some point throws over his wife for an Esrolan queen
> - who was his wife?

I'm not sure, but I can tell you that Onjur the Poet is also known as "Fazzurson" and so presumably his son.

He seems to have spent some time with Queen Hendira in Nochet in 1621, so that may be the queen in question.

KoS p145 says he's "a Tarshite, of the Orindori clan, wihc had close connections to the king"

What date are you setting things in?