Re: Thanks on Sartar Rising, Lunars

From: parental_unit_2 <parental_unit_2_at_...>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 17:17:27 -0000

I thought there were no Lunar scenario books in the works, but Mark Galeotti pointed out Sun Son City, a scenario book set in Raibanth that's underway. Thanks to Mark for pointing this out, it appears to be exactly what I was looking for -- not sure how I missed it.

In general, I'm kind of interested in the Lunar setting even though Lunars seem to be the "bad guys" in the Hero Wars. Like Dragon Pass, the Lunar Empire seems to be the kind of place where really random collections of heroes can plausibly meet one another and travel widely without a lot of hassle. It also seems large enough that not _everybody_ in it has to stomp Orlanthi in bloody jackboots, or learn to stop worrying and love the Bat.

Rob