Re: Three sentence descriptions

From: Victor Lane <thelhf_at_...>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 12:46:56 -0700

>Sounds like a great idea, and thanks for taking the trouble to ask
>permission.
>
>I'll be interested to see if the collection confirms the trend I think
>I've spotted so far. Is *anyone* actually running the "Sartar Rising"
>story arc as supplied? In fact, is anyone running the "standard"
>Orlanthi clan background in the "standard" timeframe?
>
>I suppose it could be that the sort of people who run "standard"
>campaigns aren't the sort to join this list, or to speak up on it, but
>I'm finding the shortage of "normality" quite startling.

I'm running it, but right now it's very much in the background. Everything in the story arc will happen, it's just a matter of how much it will affect the heroes. One heroes has a small connection to the Rebellion, but the other two just don't care that much.

On the other hand, I'm not running the "standard" Orlanthi clan at all. I wanted a game that moves around more and has lots of different settings, thus wondering entertainers.

--Victor