RE: Three sentence descriptions

From: Mike Gibb <migibb_at_...>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 20:13:59 +0000

>From: "Jane Williams" <janewilliams20_at_...>

>I'll be interested to see if the collection confirms the trend I think
>I've spotted so far. Is *anyone* actually running the "Sartar Rising"
>story arc as supplied? In fact, is anyone running the "standard"
>Orlanthi clan background in the "standard" timeframe?

Well I intend to use it, but it's some five or so years in the future - but one of the PCs has already pledged undying fealty to Kallyr so I think he'll be along for the ride. I was waiting for some more to come out before I threw the PCs in - my worry was I might get too far ahead of the published sources.

On an aside - someone (can't remember who, sorry) mentioned a Lhankhor Mhy Indiana Jones - our LM sage is a (somewhat unhinged) fellow from Alone who thinks he is the true Champion of Pavis and is taking law to the lawless of the (Cursed Rubble), wearing (obviously) a full face helmet. The Dredd Sage they call him...

I pointed out all LM were supposed to have beards - we've settled on designer stubble ;-)

mike
8-)

   xxx

PS - Does anyone else think the 100 word description of campaigns could be used for scenarios in the same way as for characters. Scenario keywords?