LM sages

From: Light Castle <light_castle_at_...>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 16:46:46 -0400

On 22 Oct 2004 at 20:13, Mike Gibb wrote:

> Well I intend to use it, but it's some five or so years in the future - but
> one of the PCs has already pledged undying fealty to Kallyr

Doesn't everyone? :)

> On an aside - someone (can't remember who, sorry) mentioned a Lhankhor Mhy
> Indiana Jones - our LM sage is a (somewhat unhinged) fellow from Alone who
> thinks he is the true Champion of Pavis and is taking law to the lawless of
> the (Cursed Rubble), wearing (obviously) a full face helmet. The Dredd Sage
> they call him...
>
> I pointed out all LM were supposed to have beards - we've settled on
> designer stubble ;-)

My friend's LM sage originally was Indiana Croft (Lara Jones?), she was toying with an atrocity involving burning an ancient library to prevent it from falling into Lunar hands, or letting the Lunars kill her kin to save an ancient artifact.

Then she completely changed her mind, became an introspective scholar with a bent for prophecy who got it wrong, kidnapped and abandoned a child, may have caused the destruction of her tribe, and then ended up in the woods where she was found by a troll.

Life's a funny thing...

LC