RE: Three sentence descriptions

From: Matthew Cole <matthew.cole_at_...>
Date: Sat, 23 Oct 2004 01:31:34 +0100

My story's date is probably 1611. I have been moving events in terms of dates and even temples and have always intended to involve the heroes in the 'official timeline'.

I think these books are invaluable and would not dream of just using them as inspiration. However, as is always the way, the stories march on regardless of release dates of wonderful Gloranthan material. This has become part of the charm of our gameworld - for me. The Far Place is getting written Out There and I just know that my designs are going to be different; all I hope is that they are compatible!

(note to JH - well The Burning Wind Women, freshly off the drawing board are in full-on assault on the funeral service of my Harvar's daughters funeral service. "Too bad she won't live! But then again, who does?". My big worry is Harvar's Bigger Wind, mostly because I have no idea how to write Gagarth!)