RE: Re: Tattooing.

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 17:23:03 +0100

> This raises the entertaining notion of Lunar scouts thumbing through
> the recognition tables in their Jane's All the World's Tattoos and
> Symbols to check if those Heortlings passing by are off to raid
> their neighbours' cattle or attack an Imperial city...

Not that we'd *dream* of painting on misleading markings, of course :)

Though that does make me wonder - would temporarily over-painting your tribal tatoos with those of another tribe before hitting a Lunar patrol count as cheating, common sense, or what? How about for raiding another clan?

I'm not asking what Humakti and such-like would think, I know that one, but what would your average ambushing Sartarite make of the idea?