Vingan and Ernaldan?

From: Stuart Laird <bugbear_at_...>
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2004 23:03:29 +1100

Hi Folks.
A Question about Vingans.
I have a player who wants to retain Ernalda (Orane) membership as well as be a Orlanthi Vingan (Spearwoman).
The character feels torn between being a Mother and Defending her Family. The Family has born no male children.
She is one of seven female children.

Possible?
Considered a bit wierd in the village?
Comments?

Stuart Laird: bugbear_at_...     I          /&#92;
Rosanna, Victoria, Australia              I         /<>&#92;
                                           I        /    &#92;
"the issue is not whether you're paranoid I       /      &#92;
      it's whether you are paranoid enough"I      ^^^^^^^^^^

Now HTML aware with Eudora 5.1