Re: New Lance & Laser figures available

From: Manuel MOLINIER <astaroth.maillist_at_...>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 08:55:50 +0100

With a 1Go ftp/web account I can host or create a free new account of 100Mo and after 1 month of 90% usage increase it to 1Go.

Let me know if you want me to set it.

Manuel

  Discount Hobby (www.DiscountHobby.com) has pictures of a dozen new Lance &   Laser HeroQuest minis up (November 17 new releases - HeroQuest). All human   figures are ~28mm sole-to-eye.

  I have painted most of them so far, but don't have room on the Light of   Action site to post them (anybody with *free* webspace out there like to   host the LoA site? It needs lots of room for photos...).

  Also, Discount Hobbies has the "Quactica" line (December 15th new releases),   which has some oversized (for Glorantha) ducks. These were originally slated   for the HeroQuest line, but unfortunately are man sized, (~28mm   sole-to-eye), rather than properly duck-sized (should be ~10-15mm   sole-to-eye). I'm glad to see that L&L were able to salvage them for another   project.

  RR
  C'est par mon ordre et pour le bien de l'Etat que le porteur du présent a   fait ce qu'il a fait.

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor