Re: Summary: Native Americans seek Gloranthan real estate

From: Jeff Kyer <jakyer_at_...>
Date: Thu, 16 Dec 2004 12:40:26 -0500

> Message: 2
> Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 05:13:37 -0000
> From: "parental_unit_2" <parental_unit_2_at_...>
> Subject: Summary: Native Americans seek Gloranthan real estate
>
> Thanks to everybody who replied to my query about sites in Glorantha
> where the pre-Columbian Puget Sound culture might fit in.

As far as I am concerned, the Wenelians, particuarly those west of the Ditali are strongly based on the Iroquois and similar peoples. A dark, more violent breed of Storm Folk with strong overtones of beast worship.

But more on these folk in Trader Princes...

Jeff Kyer

--
Flight to Peru - £1000
Camping gear - £200

There are some things man was not meant to know. For everything else,
there's Mastercard.