Re: Mything Links Contest III

From: Oliver D. Bernuetz <bernuetz_at_...>
Date: Thu, 06 Jan 2005 15:35:16 -0000

The Smell of a Rat by Alan LaVergne, typos in the URL and In the Bathhouse by me which err I'd forgotten to ever upload.

> Is it just me miscounting again, or is there a very limited list of
> authors this year?

Well the first contest was stories taken from years of people's productivity so there was lots of variety including people who don't seem to be active any longer (in the Internet community at least). Year two saw some more older stuff added and some new stuff as well. This year there's still a fair bit of older stuff and only a few new authors. So if people aren't writing a lot or aren't posting to the lists or the Net I won't see them. I'm also not monitoring RPGNet or the Forge so I'll miss anything posted there. There may not be a contest next year depending on the amount of stuff posted to the Net this year.

Oliver