Re: Ley-lines

From: Ian Cooper <ian_hammond_cooper_at_...>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 23:10:48 -0000

> So those Orlanthi who can see Kero Fin aren't likely to build the
> equivalent of Silbury Hill, stone avenues, and so on.

Maybe not. Don't forget that Orlanth worship needs to take place on a hill. Now sure as TR tells us that the Orlanthi are a practical folk and a hill made up of your enemies corpses will do in a pinch, you might want to construct your own, more auspicious hill, for worship if you live in a flatter area.

Indeed, in my own, flattish, Red Cow game the 'hill' used for Orlanth worship, the highest on the tula, is in fact the burial mound of an ancient Vingkotling hero and called, somewhat obviously, Grave Hill.