Re: Ley-lines

From: pedrodevaca <pavis_gm_at_...>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 23:00:50 -0000

> Ley lines. Lines of power, detectable by dowsing (so I'm told, but
my
> dowsing is lousy), or by electronics. Generally go between two big
> chunks of stone in straight lines, hence links to standing stones
> rings such as Stonehenge.

I understood stonehenge to be an astrological calender. A Buserian design. Hmmm they might think in straight lines. But more likely ley-parabolas.

> Sort of vaguely like the draconic power lines in Glorantha, hence
the
> shared name. Only we don't (yet) know much about the Gloranthan
ones. So
> ours can be a source of inspiration.

IMO Draconic thinking is much more convoluted then straight lines between objects. Its only with proper understanding and atunement that the line becomes straight. Ah young grasshopper to truly know a straight line you must first truly understand yourself... /shame on me

-Mitch