Sky fall as a landmark

From: pedrodevaca <pavis_gm_at_...>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 16:12:25 -0000

> And don't forget the skyfall! I'm not quite sure how high that
> starts up, but I get the impression it is also very high.
thats interesting.
brings up some quirky questions:
it falls out of a hole in the skyworld correct? Then this must be higher then kerofin. Unless kerofin pokes into the skyworld. I'm assuming this isn't the case since I havn't seen her referenced in solar mythology.

Then the skyfall must be a "ohmygoshwowhotdamn" material as well. You should be able to see it from regions in Prax. Likely all across Sartar. hmmm Jane should model that as well ;)

-Mitch