Re: Sky fall as a landmark

From: Mikko Rintasaari <mikrin_at_...>
Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2005 18:35:26 +0200 (EET)

> it falls out of a hole in the skyworld correct?
> Then this must be higher then kerofin. Unless kerofin pokes into the
> skyworld. I'm assuming this isn't the case since I havn't seen her
> referenced in solar mythology.
>
> Then the skyfall must be a "ohmygoshwowhotdamn" material as well.
> You should be able to see it from regions in Prax. Likely all across
> Sartar. hmmm Jane should model that as well ;)

I don't think so. The Skyfall has been described as a perpetual raincloud over Skyfall lake.

Basically it's a weather phenomenon, for most intents and purpouses.

Remember how water from a high waterfall (Victoria falls, for instance) breaks up into a torrent of spray. Imagine water falling for kilometers.

        -Adept