Re: Tribal culture

From: John Galloway <yuskim1_at_...>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 02:48:44 -0000

Actually I always thought that page 232 of Thunder Rebels made it pretty clear that Durev was the aspect of Orlanth that was associated with plowing (among other things) as opposed to Barntar.

What you say makes 'story' sense but compare the Barntar and Minlister descriptions (in Storm Tribe) with respect to being a sub-aspect of Orlanth.

Note also that page 75 of Thunder Rebels gives Barntar as an example of who an Orlanthcarl worshipper could 'switch' to to circumvent the Orlanth prohibition. This seems to imply that my original suspicion that sub-aspects of Orlanth are also banned is correct.

Thanks,