RE: Re: QW

From: Jane Williams <janewilliams20_at_...>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 17:15:18 -0000

> > > gets a check for his Perception skill,.
> >
> > Does that mean Darran (or Greg) is playing RQ not HQ?? :)
>
> I am definately playing HQ. I am always using my 'Gets Into Trouble'
> ability quite a few times ;-)
>
> Perception Ability is now ticked although the Dundracon site
> was pointed out to me by 'First Age' on the Tavern forum.

Augmenting with "relationship, Tavern forum" - go on, tick that as well.

You know, if we wrote down ourselves as HQ characters, those sheets would go on for pages and pages. And there's no reason to think Gloranthan people are any less complicated than we are. No wonder character sheets always feel like a compromise.